Whether you are a first-timer or an experienced Shakorian we ask that you review what to bring and what not to bring to Shakori Hills. Make sure to pick up a program at the Ticket Booth for more information that will help you enjoy your time visiting.
Please “Leave No Trace” and haul out what you bring in especially couches, blankets, and camping chairs.
WHAT TO BRING
– A hat
– Rain boots (we have been known to get some rain)
– Camping supplies, including a tent, mat, sleeping bag, and tarp
– A flashlight and extra batteries
– Bug spray
– Trash bags
– Toothpaste & toothbrush
– Reusable water bottle (deep-well water is available for free)
– Blanket or camping chair
– A towel, soap, and shampoo (outdoor hot water showers are available)
– A smile!
– If you forget anything the Country Store carries most everything you need and is open throughout the festival. (located across the road from the Coffee Barn)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
– Weapons of any kind, including axes, machetes, and hatchets
– A bad attitude
– Outside firewood (plenty on the grounds and you can buy more at the Country Store)
– Amplified radios or music
– Generators (only RVs)
– Pets (service dogs allowed only if they are for the service of the human they are with)
– No motorized scooters or golf carts. Persons with mobility needs should email email@example.com in advance.
– Bikes must have lights on the front and back and be on at night.
– No fire spinning, except in the performers’ safety circle
– No driving around after dark
– No unapproved vending
Place camping sticker on your tent pole. Tent Camping Stickers are good for tents, canopies, and tarps up to 10×10. Every tent, canopy, and tarp must have a tent sticker for each 10×10 space. Tarps covering tents for rain protection do not need a separate sticker. Tents, canopies, and tarps larger than 10×10 must have two stickers.
Vehicle / RV Campers must have a 4-Day Festival Pass PLUS a Vehicle or RV Camping Pass displayed on the windshield of the vehicle that is camping.
Vehicle, RV, and Tent Camping are in designated areas only and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Camping tickets can be purchased at the Ticket Booth or in advance here.
LOST & FOUND
Located at the Ticket Booth.