Camping Prices & Policies
PLEASE READ CAMPING INFO BEFORE PURCHASING
Tent camping on-site is based on price per tent (no matter how many nights). Tent camping is $15 in advance and $20 at the gate. Each tent camping pass is good for a 10×10 tent/canopy/tarp or smaller, anything larger will need two passes. Tent campers note: Early tent camping (before Thursday) is an additional $10.
Tent camping is on a first come, first serve basis. Roping to save space is not welcome!
Tent campers without vehicle camping passes cannot drive a vehicle into the camp site, but there is a shuttle that runs from the parking lot to the tent camping areas.
Please read further vehicle camping guidelines below.
RV & Vehicle Camping (for 4-day ticket holders)
Vehicle and RV Camping are for 4-day ticket buyers only. After Thursday, we can’t guarantee that there will be room for vehicles in the campgrounds.
A Vehicle Camping Pass (car or camper under 25 feet *not including tow vehicle*) is $86 in advance and $94 at the gate and includes space for a)one vehicle and b)one big tent/canopy (larger than 10×10) or two small tents. You can receive up to two tent camping passes with your Vehicle Pass. Tents larger than 10×10 will require two passes. In order for the vehicle/camper to enter the camping area (to drive past the ticket booth) a Camping Pass has to be adhered on the vehicle: on the upper driver’s side windshield; or on an RV/camper without windshield: on the door of the RV/camper.
An RV Camping Pass (camper + tow vehicle or RV/camper 25 feet or over) is $125 in advance and $135 at the gate and includes space for a)one camper + tow vehicle or large camper and b)one big tent/canopy (larger than 10×10) or two small tents. You can receive up to two tent camping passes with your Vehicle Pass. Tents larger than 10×10 will require two passes.In order for the vehicle/camper to enter the camping area (to drive past the ticket booth) a Camping Pass has to be adhered on the vehicle: on the upper driver’s side windshield; or on an RV/camper without windshield: on the door of the RV/camper.
- Wednesday Vehicle and RV camping are an additional $10, please check in when you arrive.
- If you have a Camper (under 25 feet) + Tow Vehicle and don’t wish to pay the RV price, you are welcome to tow your camper to the campgrounds, unhook, and then park the tow vehicle in our main parking lot, otherwise, you must pay the RV price.
- Large vehicle owners also note that RVs and buses 35 feet and over will be limited to the front camping area adjacent to the main parking lot.
- Vehicle camping sticker needs to be displayed on each vehicle that is camping. If you are camping with a vehicle and a camper, each of them must have a sticker. If you want to park the vehicle that is towing the camper in the parking lot, you can purchase a 4-day parking pass for it.
Sorry, there are no hook-ups and generators are not allowed!
Please read further camping guidelines below.
Family/Quiet Camping Area
If you have children with you or enjoy quiet at the festival you may want to consider camping in the family/quiet camping area. We have two of those on site and they both contain tent and vehicle camping. Ask the parking crew where this is upon arrival.
Early Camping / Set-up
We allow people to begin camping or set up camp beginning the Saturday before the festival. There is a $10 early set-up fee. Early Vehicle or RV Camping is $10 per day.
If you plan to set up early or camp early, please pay your fee and pick up your camping passes upon entry to the grounds . Do not set up without receiving a camping pass! You may set up as much as you want, but you cannot rope off extra space to be used later.
Please see the ticket booth for this year’s campfire notice. If the weather has been very dry, we will not allow fires.
If You Want to Camp, But Don't Have Gear
Project Shelter Can Help!
We welcome our friends from Project Shelter! If you would like to camp at the festival, but don’t have any gear, you can rent gear from them or have them set up the site for you!
Check out the options and purchase one of these Basecamp setups, here!
Most importantly be respectful of your neighbors and the land! Please clean up your campsites and take home with you what you brought, we appreciate it. We offer trash and recycling bags at the ticket booth for sorting of your trash.
Please keep the following guidelines in mind so everyone can enjoy their festival experience:
- Vehicle and RV camping area is limited, please park closely and considerately.
- Vehicle/RV and tent camping in designated areas only. There are marked nature preserve areas, please respect this and do not camp here or have fires here.
- Vehicle/RV campers must display vehicle camping pass on the upper driver’s side windshield. On an RV/camper without windshield: on the door of the RV/camper. Sticker must be on vehicle that is camping, if you want to come in and out with a vehicle you are towing the camper etc. with you need to purchase a 4-day parking pass and park in the lot near the festival entrance.
- Regretfully, we must enforce towing in the marked NO PARKING zones. Vehicles parked in no parking zones will be towed by a professional towing service to a parking area on-site.
- For safety, comfort and the environment please no driving around the festival grounds. If you are using a vehicle camping pass and need to leave the festival grounds we request that you do so between 8 a.m. and noon.
- No driving in camp sites after dark! If you arrive after dark, and wish to vehicle camp, you must camp in the vehicle camping section of the main parking lot.
- Motorized Vehicles are not allowed, if you have special mobility needs please contact us in advance.
- Bicycles must have lights after dark.
- Camp Rangers are available to help you — look for people wearing Camp Ranger t-shirts.
- Outdoor hot-water showers are available
- ALCOHOL POLICY: We have a No Public Display of Alcohol Policy — meaning you must keep your alcoholic beverage in a cup – bottles and cans are no longer permitted in the stage and festival areas. We will ask you to conceal your alcoholic beverage if displayed.
- No radios, amplified music, generators or idling vehicles will be allowed.
- No outside firewood, please. It brings in bugs and tree diseases that our trees are not used to. We have firewood available for purchase on site.
- Sorry, NO DOGS! Service dogs will be permitted if they are for the service of the human they are with. Please check service animals in at the Ticket Booth upon arrival. See below in “Nearby Lodging” for pet boarding.
- Public intoxication and drug abuse are not acceptable and we reserve the right to (and will) intervene if we believe anyone is acting inappropriate and/or disrespectful .
- Please take only memories, leave only footprints.